Hey Everybody !
Versatile = able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities.
It would be the ultimate compliment for any blogger to be called as RESOURCEFUL.
Therefore, I am cheerful today. 🙂
Thanks to Miss. Sanjita from Cluster of Stars.
This gesture of sharing the love is a beautiful gift.
To nurture this chain of friendship, play by these rules:
~ Write a Word of Thanks to the blogger who nominated you and don’t forget to link their blog.
~ Share 7 Fun Facts about yourself with the Blogging Community.
~ Choose at least 15 bloggers who deserve your little words of encouragement and nominate them for the Versatile Blogger Award.
~ Send word to the talented bloggers whom you nominated, link their blogs and inspire them to grow in their creativity.
About Me !
- I was born in November and hence, the name Nova. My Dad runs his own business – I will tell you his wonderful story, one of these days. My Mum teaches Math in a special school. I have two younger siblings.
- I have short hair and I tell myself that I’m gonna colour my hair chocolate brown one day (some day…). My slender build and perhaps, my childlike behaviour make me look and feel younger. I can pass off as a high schooler in the right outfit!
- I am a heavy sleeper. Once I go to sleep, it is hard to wake me up until the next morning! 🙂 I am fond of Violet and her family of colours.
- I love Benedict Cumberbatch (The Imitation Game, Hawking & BBC Sherlock series) and Keira Knightley (Pride and Prejudice & Pirates of the Caribbean series). And if there’s one movie I can watch again and again, it’s The White House Down.
- I try to avoid conflicts by compromises and adjustments. However, I can’t pretend to like anybody whom I don’t. I can never pull that off convincingly.
- I don’t believe in planning out the meticulous details of my life. Because, as always, life takes me to places beyond my wildest imaginations. Nonetheless, I dream of adopting a little girl. My daughter. When I am ready.
- There is no way I can pick out a single book and declare that it is my favorite book. Because every book enchants me for a different lovely reason. For instance, I adore Stephanie Meyer’s The Host for its dialogue between two minds residing in the same body. That clearly shows her Gift. And to top it all, she describes a Love that defies physical perceptions.
I would like to nominate 17 sweet writers for The Versatile Blogger Award. 🙂
- 4eos – 4eos.wordpress.com
- Alka – Aussie Curries
- crispyday – crispyview
- doracherry – Dora Cherry Pie
- felicitoustimes – FelicitousTimes
- Jlove’s Wildflowers – Jlove’s Wildflowers
- justmeuknow – JustMeUKnow
- Lost Astronomer – The Lost Astronomer
- me – mylife57
- pagesthatcount – pagesthatcount
- Shally Bisoye – The Ramblings Of A Book Psycho
- Sonia Sasi – The Writing Café
- Stephen M. Mutuku – !king stefan writing zone!
- summervinn – summer’s blog
- Talasi Guerra – Braver Than Before
- Thamara Kandabada- Thamara Kandabada
- wuksoy – The Anonymous Life
Only one thing to tell you guys!
“You have got more in you than you think.”